January 29, 2007

It's been awhile!!

Sorry it has been so long...I have been swamped! Between the gym and the class I am taking I hardly have time to breathe...I'm only taking one class...wtf??? Lol...

This morning was my weigh in day...and I was a little disappointed...but I kind of expected a low...I stayed exactly the same weight as last week. 8( I really can't complain...I didnt' gain! I was just hoping for atleast one to two pounds...but in all fairness, I couldn't be on the treadmill because of my knees, and was waiting to snag a stationary bike from my dad's (which didnt' fit in my van) and he surprised me and dropped it off last night!!! Soooooooooooo...I wasn't able to do my early morning cardio this week. I am sure that for the rest of this current week I will...and it will help my overall goal of atleast 2 lbs a week!

Other than the training which is going well...even with 1.5 bum knees...this new class just might KILL ME. The man who teaches it is obvioulsy brilliant...but I am such a math idiot...that I am afraid I will get soooo lost! It's the History of Mathematics...and it's really quite interesting. I learned last week how to write numbers in hyroglyphics! (sp I'm sure)

Other than that work...we are trying to get the new website up for my jewelry business by February 1st! I am having a site re-launch sale for Valentine's Day...so it's been NUTS getting everything together...in the spare time we have on the weekends!!!

This weekend...I did have FUN tho at my friend Sara's "Your 29, You're Moving to London, and You're Getting A New Job" party!!! So thanks Ra if you're reading!!! 8) And congrats again...you never know...maybe we'll scrape something up to come visit you next year! Also...we need to do dinner or something before you leave...DEFINITELY!!! 8)

Anywhooooooooooooo....gotta go update the other blog and get some work done! I'll be bacccccckkkk...........

8) Kris

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thanks AI for the necklace & earrings - as always they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

It was great to see you & PJ. Is there a good day next week to meet up??