January 22, 2007

YAYYYYYY!!! I LOST 10 LBS!!!

So....I had been completely skeptical from the beginning about this whole "clean eating" thing...I was mainly afraid that I would be starving and how could I possible eat that little food and not wanna chew someone's arm off? Well...I have to say it...it worked. 8) I got on the scale this morning after 2 weeks of following my diet and to my amazement I was TEN POUNDS lighter!

Talk about motivation...I now weigh 298lbs. I have not being under 300lbs for the better part of going on 5+ years now. I am excited and can't wait to keep going...I can't wait for the gym tonight...and look forward to my next meeting with the scale. I have a feeling we are going to have a far better relationship now...8)

I hope everyone else who is on this journey is having a good day also...there will always be good and bad...today just happens to be good! 8)

-Kris

5 comments:

Bulldog said...

great job!!! Its always nice to have validation in the form of positive results. Just remember to keep setting those short term goals and hitting them. Instead of looking at all the weight you want to lose look at it as small chunks of 10-15 lbs each.

Keep up the great work!

Kristen said...

Thanks! 8) I was really only expecting the normal 2 lbs a week and I am sure it will slow down after these two weeks...but...I'll take it! 8) One week at a time!

Sara said...

FANTABULOUS WORK AI!!!!!!!

Enjoy it because you deserve it, I better get my butt back to the gym or so you're not running too many circles around me next time we get together (maybe in London?!?!?!)

Sara said...

I just read Daddio your post & he says congrats & keep up the good work. He also hopes to see you & PJ on Saturday at Patty's for the party.

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY for you. I am so very proud of you! That is wonderful and glorious.

Keep up the good work.

Love and hugs,

Mommio