January 6, 2007

Training Again!

This morning I met with a lovely woman who is going to be training me starting on Monday night! I had been training for a few years and have been waiting throught the medical red tape lately until now. I am so excited to start this again! I decided that for this journey I'd like to have some guidance...and after meeting with Brenda this morning, I feel like she's it!

She met with me to discuss my medical history, my family's medical history, and my past injuries and conditons. She then moved onto the nutrition part and then discussed the physical training aspects. I have not yet trained with someone who was so sincere and interested in me. I know they are in this to make a living, but it's obvious that she loves what she does and really feels like helping people. I am feeling completely motivated and can't wait for Monday night. I hope this is the beginning to a beautiful partnership!

I will of course keep you posted! Thank you for reading my blog! I will be back with news of my 1st training experience!

8) Kris

3 comments:

Newman said...

I can't wait to hear how Mon night's training session goes. I am excited for you. You go Diva!

Newman

Kristen said...

Thanks Newman!! 8) I remember the very first time I trained ever...and being completely intimidated and so scared...this time...I just can't wait to show her what I can do...sincefor some reason my size and being a woman usually leads people to believe that I'm weak and LAZY...this will be fun!! 8)

Newman said...

I am glad you are checking out GTD. It may or may not work for you, but there are a lot of ideas in there that are useful, especially if you like making lists. It was especially useful for me to consider things in "context" in order to get more stuff done.