January 13, 2007

Friday's Session!

Since my knee was bothering me my trainer opted for a pilates/yoga/isometric workout. It was perfect for a Friday....I was so freakin relaxed when I went home...and I slept REALLY well! Lol...

I have been following the food plan that she gave me, and am beginning to feel like I am actually losing weight. Which is good, because this first week I have been kind of bummed about the intensity of my workouts. I understand that she is starting me out slowly and trying to figure me out a bit and figuring out my body's limits. But I think I am just so used to getting the shit beaten out of me by my other less interested trainers that I am confused!

I used to go in, sweat my ass off, and leave barely being able to walk up the hill when I was going to the parking lot. I both loathed and loved the sessions. It was pure torture but it felt so good afterwards...I felt like I had really done something, I felt like since I was in pain and or sore or exhausted that I was making progress...even if I wasn't. Her workouts aren't a piece of cake or anything, but they are not nearly as intense as what I was used to. I am sure she will build me up...but I can't help feeling like i can do more. I probably blew my knee doing more tho. I also have this really bad tendency of not wanting to feel or be "weak". So I have a hard time not jumping back in right where I left off because I want to still be at that point. I will learn...maybe...>8)

Anyway...I don't think I will usually post on the weekends, unless I forget to do it on Fridays...soooo I'm off to make some more jewelry...it's my other job...and it keeps my hands busy...so I can't eat! 8) Here's my site if you're curious: www.coquitodesigns.com.

Have a good weekend!!! 8)

-Kris

No comments: