January 16, 2007

Monday Night Training

I am lucky...I am lucky because I found the best trainer in the world! She is not only concerned about my eating, and my physical state but my mental state as well. She altered our workout yesterday and I was still able to feel a significant burn...even though my knees were killing me!

I have to change my schedule a bit because my class starts tomorrow so I'll be training Monday, Tuesday and Fridays. It should be fine tho...I can do other things in between.

We did a little bit of spinning last night as well as an upper body workout. It is still frustrating not lifting the heavier weights that I was 5 months ago, but my body is getting back into it now, and soon I will be right back where I was last summer! I can't wait!

I guess the best part is that I am always excited to see her...she always does something different and fun each time. Who would have thought that I would be looking forward to working out?

Anyway...I hope everyone had a good weekend...time for work now............I may return later...you never know!

-Kris 8)

1 comment:

Sara said...

She sounds just super! Her husband's website is so cool, he looks amazing. I'm off to read a book since my friend needs her computer - will try to update my blogs later this week (fingers crossed)