January 15, 2007

A Litte Miserable....

Well........it's raining....and yucky out....and I really wanted to go to work in my comfy chenille robe and slippers...that would have made me feel better! lol Other than that breakfast was the usual:

1 omega 3 egg
1/2 cup egg whites
1 serving grits
1 slice cheese (nonfat)
10 red grapes

I'm full, and should be happy...but my knees are killing me. 8( I was icing the worst one all weekend...I think the other one is starting too. The weather is probably not helping...but..it's still depressing. I keep feeling like I'm falling apart and I'm only 29! What did I do to my body??? I wish I was able to start over you know? Do it right from the beginning...know what I know now...back when I was eating myself into an early grave!!

The good thing is that my trainer is on board knees or not...she will re-design her workouts depending on my knee and it will happen anyway! I am in pain...but I know that in the end it will all work out. I will get my knees taken care of and I will be able to do step ups again, and the elliptical. For now, it's sticking to the diet and doing whatever else I can to keep the lbs from sneaking up on me again!

Rainy ucky mondays suck...I hope it's prettier where everyone else is!

8) Still smiling tho...

I wanted to share also...cause it' s fun...my trainer's husband is the 2004 & 2005 Masters Nationals Champion, and the 2006 Pro Masters over 60 World Champion. He's crazy...they call him Charles "Charlie Arms" Urrego! Check him out if you get a chance. She basically keeps him in shape and cooks for him...so I knew she knew what she was doing with the diet...lol...

Happy miserable monday....8)

-Kris

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy wednesday to you, hope your week & knee has gotten better. I'm up to by eye balls in stupid paper work & now have to drive all the way to Schroon b/c dad refuses to look through my 3 boxes that are stored at his house to find a paper I need for my work permit - ugh I dislike him a lot some time. GIVE me strength not to kill him when I see him Friday night!!!