January 20, 2007

I HATE DR'S OFFICES..........>8(

Wow...I must have bene T-I-R-E-D....I slept till 11:00 today....and felt like a truck had hit me when I got up! My knees are swollen again and the biggest pain in my was was the fact that I had an MRI scheduled yesterday at 4:15, and had to cancel it. It goes like this...:

I got to the Imaging office at 4:05...figuring if there was paperwork I would be able to get it done early. I signed in at 4:05 and wasn't given the paperwork until 4:20!! Then...i sat there and sat there....and sat there...and sat there. I had a training session at 6:00. Which I figured was no big deal sine MRI's usually only take about 30-40 mins. Soooooo...I sat there until 5:00 at which point I had been sitting for...yes...45mins....and I asked the girl at the counter...do you know how long it will be before I go in? She makes a phonecall to the guy in the back who says TWENTY TO TWENTY FIVE MORE MINUTES...I was like "are you kidding me? I realize this is not your fault...but COME ON...I had a 4:15 appointment and you want me to SIT HER ANOTHER 20 mins which would make it an HOUR of waiting for my 4:15 appt...and THEN another hour of MRI?" So she says calmly yes...well...so I said...I have to cancel...I can't stand here I have an appt at 6:00. So she says well you'll have to call back on MONDAY to reschedule. Can you believe that? ON MONDAY?? She was sitting RIGHT THERE...in FRONT OF THE SCHEDULE!! I will definitely be calling on monday and I will ask for a supervisor...because it was rude and ridiculous to make me call back Monday after making me wait a possible HOUR for my appt which was and I say it again...at 4:15.

Ok I think I'm done now...but man am I sick and tired of these Dr's offices believeing that their time is INFINITELY more valueable than everyone else's! It's not fair...it's rude...and if we EVER did that to them...could you imagine how they would react?? Oh...I'm sorry Doc...I ummm got backed up and couldn't possibly have shown up until 3 for my 1:15 appt. Oops. 8)

Anyway...I am hoping I can reschedule at another time where I can waste away my hours at the mercy of the MRI machine tech...but until then I'm just going to go finally take down our damn Christmas Tree...LOL

Have a good weekend! 8)
-Kris and uhhh...I didn't proof this...so....sorry about the typos!!! 8)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hope you were able to make another appt, that's super annoying!!