January 5, 2007

Ok...I'm back...I know that was fast! I wanted to list the workout that I have been doing this week. I am recently back to the gym after training for 2 years gung ho! I am starting out slow for me, which makes me crazy...I hate lifting light weights...but I suppose I will get to the bigger ones eventually! Here's my current regiment:

Female, 29 yrs, 5'9 310 lbs

DB Chest Press 25lbs x 15 2 sets
DB One Arm Rows 25 lbs x 15 2 sets
Pull Downs 70 lbs x 12 2 sets
Shoulder Press 15 lbs x 15 2 sets

Deadlift (straightleg) 60 lbs x 15 2 sets
Seated Rows 60 lbs x 12 2 sets
Forward Flys 70 lbs x 15 2 sets
Reverse Flys 30 lbs x 15 1 set
Reverse Flys 40 lbs x 12 1 set

I also had a good time with the heavy bag after my weights (about 10-15 mins), I am having some knee issues right now and I needed to find another way to fit in my cardio! It also happens to be ONE HELL OF A STRESS RELEASE!! LOL...

This is what I am doing for now...I will update the stats as they change! Anyone else out there having fun in a gym? Let me know!!! 8)

1 comment:

Newman said...

I have fun at the gym all the time. So, this site is somehow related to google because it recognized my name....I wonder if I already have a site for blogging... you guys have talked me into trying to start one, but I make no promises as to its quality or how often I will be able to keep it up...

Newman