January 23, 2007

Spinning....

Ok...I used to be one of those people who stared into the room where they were spinning, and say things like "those people are out of their freakin minds" and now...I quickly see myself possibly becoming one of them! I mean...it's not like I've never been bike riding before...but this is different...it's intense, and when you're up in 90% of your max heart rate and flying...your whole body turns electric....I can't explain the rush any other way!

I can easily see myself becoming an endorphin-junkie....now I understand...I may at some point eat chocolate again, but...for now...I'll stick to taking a SPIN!!! 8)

Anyone who hasn't tried it...or who is intimidated by it...or thinks those people are nuts...they are...but it's still fun as hell! YOU GOTTA TRY IT!!! 8)

Anyway...tomorrow is the first day of my next class....only 5 more to graduate!!! I'm taking History of Mathmatics. I hope it's more history than math...cause if it's the latter...I'm in TROUBLE!

Tah Tah For Now!!!

8) Kris

2 comments:

Sara said...

UGh history of math sounds horrible, I'd take a math class over that any day, but I guess that just makes me sounds like a super huge geek - LOL

Kristen said...

ROFL...I need to fill the math requirement and the only other choice offered was college level algebra...sooooo...I opted for a history instead! I HOPE I CAN STAY AWAKE!!! LOL....